LeBron James (18th in league, 24.0 points per game) and the Los Angeles Lakers go up against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday at 3:30 PM ET. You can see general Lakers vs. Cavaliers betting information here.
Let’s break down all of James’ prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch the NBA for free with a trial to fuboTV!
James Season Stats
- James leads the Lakers with 24.0 points per contest and 7.5 assists (10th in league), while also averaging 9.0 rebounds.
- The 26.5 points prop total set for James on Sunday is 2.5 more than his season scoring average (24.0).
- James’ per-game rebound average of 9.0 is 1.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (7.5).
- James has put up 33.0 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.5 fewer than his 34.5 PR over/under in Sunday’s game.
- James has played eight games this season, putting up more than 26.5 points in three of them.
- So far this season through eight games, James has grabbed more than 7.5 boards in five matchups.
James’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||16.3||15.0%||3.0||6.4%||2.1||1.8||18.4%||31.8%||14.9%||44.4%|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- James is averaging 5.5 more points per game against the Cavaliers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- James’ 6.5 rebounds per game in matchups against the Cavaliers are 1.0 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- James dishes out 10 assists per game against the Cavaliers, 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Cavaliers, James averages 0.5 made threes, which is 2.0 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- James’ combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers is 48.5, which is 7.0 more than his prop over/under for this contest.
- James collects 38.5 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Cavaliers, which is 4.0 more than his PR prop total for this outing.
- James has collected 42 combined points and assists per game against the Cavaliers, 7.5 less than his prop bet total in this matchup.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|