The Phoenix Suns (35-9) are heavy, 12.5-point favorites as they look to continue a five-game winning streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (17-29) on Saturday, January 22, 2022 at Footprint Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 217.5 points.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch the NBA for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Suns vs. Pacers Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Saturday, January 22, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
- Moneyline favorite: Suns (-760)
- Spread: Suns (-12.5)
- Total: 217.5
Banner not working? CLICK HERE to claim your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook.
Suns Betting Stats and Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread 25 times this season (25-19-0).
- The Suns have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Phoenix games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 20 times this season.
- A total of 19 times so far this season, Phoenix and its opponent have combined for more than 217.5 points.
- The point total average for Suns games this season is 219.3, 1.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Suns average only 3.5 more points per game (112.5) than the Pacers allow (109.0).
- Phoenix has a 20-6 record against the spread and a 25-1 record overall when putting up more than 109.0 points.
- The Suns are shooting 47.5% from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point higher than the 46.5% the Pacers allow to opponents.
- In games Phoenix shoots better than 46.5% from the field, it is 17-8 against the spread and 23-2 overall.
Pacers Betting Stats and Trends
- Indiana has put together a record of 24-22-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point underdogs or more, the Pacers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Indiana games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 22 times this season.
- So far this season, 22 Indiana games have featured more than 217.5 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 1.6 points higher than the average scoring total for Pacers games (215.9).
- The Pacers put up an average of 108.3 points per game, only 3.8 more points than the 104.5 the Suns allow.
- Indiana has put together a 17-10 ATS record and a 15-12 overall record in games it scores more than 104.5 points.
- The Pacers’ 45.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.1 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed to their opponents (43.6%).
- Indiana is 17-12 against the spread and 15-14 overall when it shoots higher than 43.6% from the field.
BET ON SUNS VS. PACERS: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Suns vs. Pacers Statistics and Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns Stat||Pacers Stat||Pacers Rank|
|1st||47.5||Field Goal %||45.7||15th|
|2nd||43.6||Field Goal % Allowed||46.5||24th|
Suns vs. Pacers Recent Trends
- Phoenix is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Suns’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 221.9 points scored. That’s 4.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Suns are scoring 2.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Indiana is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Pacers games averaged 1.8 fewer points (215.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Pacers have scored 1.8 more points per contest compared to their 108.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Available only in AZ and IA. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Text NEXTSTEP to 53342 or Call 1-800-Next-Step (AZ). Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org (IA). Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents (IA). Collegiate in-play wagers and prop bets on individuals prohibited (AZ).