The Boston Celtics are 5-point favorites for a decisive Game 7 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Milwaukee Bucks at TD Garden on Sunday, tipping off at 3:30 PM ET. The series is tied 3-3.
FREE NBA LIVE STREAM: Watch Celtics vs. Bucks for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Celtics vs. Bucks Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
Celtics vs. Bucks Stats and Trends
- The Celtics record only 0.3 fewer points per game (111.8) than the Bucks give up (112.1).
- Boston has a 32-5 record when putting up more than 112.1 points.
- Milwaukee is 32-6 when allowing fewer than 111.8 points.
- Boston’s games have had more than 208.5 points scored on 61 occasions this year.
- The point total average for Celtics games this season is 216.1, 7.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Milwaukee has put together a 48-16 record in games it scores more than 104.5 points.
- The Celtics record only 0.3 fewer points per game (111.8) than the Bucks allow (112.1).
- Boston’s record is 46-22 when it gives up fewer than 115.5 points.
- Boston has a 32-11-2 record against the spread and a 37-8 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.6% from the field.
- This season, the Celtics have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.0% higher than the 45.6% of shots the Bucks’ opponents have knocked down.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Boston Celtics vs. Milwaukee Bucks for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Celtics vs. Bucks Statistics and Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics Stat||Bucks Stat||Bucks Rank|
|15th||46.6||Field Goal %||46.8||11th|
|1st||43.4||Field Goal % Allowed||45.6||11th|