Watch on Sunday when the Tampa Bay Lightning host the Colorado Avalanche in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final at 8:00 PM ET on ABC. The Avalanche are ahead in the series 3-2.
Avalanche vs. Lightning Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Avalanche vs. Lightning for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Avalanche and Lightning Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Avalanche score the fourth-most goals in the league (308 total, 3.8 per game).
- Defensively, the Avalanche have been one of the stingiest squads in league action, allowing 232 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank ninth.
- Their +76 goal differential is fourth-best in the league.
- The NHL-leading 67 power-play goals the Avalanche have scored this season have come on 278 power-play chances.
- The Avalanche’s 24.1% power-play conversion rate is eighth-best in the league.
- The six shorthanded goals the Avalanche have scored this season rank 17th among NHL squads.
- The Avalanche have the league’s 15th-ranked penalty-kill percentage (79.7%).
- The Avalanche win 47.3% of their faceoffs to rank 28th in the NHL.
- The Avalanche connect on 10.7% of their shots (sixth in the league).
- The Avalanche have not secured a shutout this season. Their skaters average 21.5 hits and 13.2 blocked shots per game.
Avalanche Key Players
- Mikko Rantanen has been imperative to Colorado’s offense this season, racking up 92 points in 75 games.
- Nathan MacKinnon has 88 points (32 goals, 56 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- Colorado’s scoring effort is aided by Nazem Kadri’s 88 points. He’s contributed 59 assists.
- As Colorado’s top goalie, Darcy Kuemper has recorded 37 wins and 12 losses this season while allowing 138 goals with 1616 saves.
- Avalanche Injuries: Andre Burakovsky: Day To Day (Undisclosed), Ryan Murray: Out (Hand/Wrist), Samuel Girard: Out For Season (Sternum)
- With 285 goals (3.5 per game), the Lightning have the league’s seventh-best offense.
- The Lightning’s total of 228 goals given up (2.8 per game) is sixth in the NHL.
- With a goal differential of +57, they are seventh-best in the league.
- The Lightning have 63 power-play goals (on 260 chances), fourth in the NHL.
- The Lightning’s power-play percentage (24.2) puts them seventh in the league.
- The Lightning have seven shorthanded goals (12th in NHL).
- The Lightning’s have the ninth-best penalty kill percentage (81.4).
- The Lightning are 15th in faceoff win rate in the NHL (50.1%).
- With a shooting percentage of 11.3%, the Lightning are third in the league.
- The Lightning have not shut out an opponent yet. They average 25.9 hits and 12.7 blocked shots per game.
Lightning Key Players
- Steven Stamkos’ 106 points make him a pivotal offensive option for Tampa Bay. He has 42 goals and 64 assists in 81 games.
- Victor Hedman is a top offensive contributor for Tampa Bay with 86 total points this season. He has scored 20 goals and added 66 assists in 82 games.
- Nikita Kucherov has 69 points so far, including 25 goals and 44 assists.
- Andrei Vasilevskiy has a .916 save percentage (12th in the league), with 1712 total saves, conceding 156 goals (2.5 goals against average). He has compiled a 39-18-5 record this season.
- Lightning Injuries: Brayden Point: Day To Day (Undisclosed)