A series opener between the New York Mets (26-14) and Colorado Rockies (18-19) is scheduled for Friday at 8:40 PM ET, at Coors Field. Carlos Carrasco (3-1) is the starter for the Mets, and German Marquez (1-3) for the Rockies.
How to Live Stream Mets vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Friday, May 20, 2022
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Stadium: Coors Field
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Rocky Mountain (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Mets vs. Rockies for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Mets and Rockies Stats
- The Mets average 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-most in the league.
- The Mets have the fourth-best ERA (3.35) in the majors this season.
- The Mets’ 33 home runs rank 18th in Major League Baseball.
- The offense for the Mets has a slugging percentage of .383 this season, 15th in MLB.
- The 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Rockies pitching staff ranks 28th in the league.
- The Rockies have the 29th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (5.08).
- The Rockies rank 15th in MLB action with 37 total home runs.
- This season, the Rockies rank fifth in the league with a .413 slugging percentage.
Mets vs. Rockies Key Players
- Pete Alonso leads the Mets with 10 home runs and 36 runs batted in.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .240 with six doubles, six home runs and 21 walks.
- Brandon Nimmo is batting .287 with seven doubles, three triples, three home runs and 21 walks.
- C.J. Cron leads the Rockies in home runs (10), runs batted in (30) and has put up a team-best batting average of .319.
- Connor Joe has five doubles, two triples, four home runs and 18 walks while hitting .278.
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .222 with seven doubles, six home runs and 11 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Mets vs. Rockies Betting Odds and Trends
Mets vs. Rockies Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Mets vs. Rockies Betting Trends
- This season, the Mets have been favored 36 times and won 23, or 63.9%, of those games.
- This season, New York has won 14 of its 22 games, or 63.6%, when favored by at least -134 on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over in 18 of their 42 games with a total this season.
- The Rockies have been victorious in 10, or 41.7%, of the 24 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, Colorado has won seven of 20 games when listed as at least +114 or worse on the moneyline.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total in 21 of their 37 opportunities.