A series opener between the Philadelphia Phillies (40-37) and St. Louis Cardinals (43-35) is on deck Friday at 6:05 PM ET, at Citizens Bank Park. The Cardinals will give the start to Miles Mikolas (5-5), and the Phillies will turn to Bailey Falter.
How to Live Stream Cardinals vs. Phillies
- Game Day: Friday, July 1, 2022
- Game Time: 6:05 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
- TV: NBC Sports Networks (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Cardinals vs. Phillies for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Cardinals and Phillies Stats
- The Cardinals average just 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in the league.
- The Cardinals have pitched to a 3.76 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Cardinals’ 82 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 231 extra-base hits, the Cardinals rank 10th in MLB with a .408 slugging percentage this season.
- The Phillies pitching staff ranks sixth in MLB with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Phillies’ 3.90 team ERA ranks 14th across all league pitching staffs.
- The Phillies average 1.3 home runs per game to rank sixth in baseball with 99 total home runs .
- So far this season, the Phillies rank sixth in the league, slugging .416.
Cardinals vs. Phillies Key Players
- Paul Goldschmidt leads the Cardinals in home runs (19), runs batted in (65) and has a team-high batting average of .342.
- Nolan Arenado has 19 doubles, 14 home runs and 27 walks while hitting .278.
- Tommy Edman has 12 doubles, three triples, seven home runs and 29 walks while batting .271.
- Kyle Schwarber paces the Phillies with 23 home runs and runs batted in, driving in 50.
- Rhys Hoskins is hitting .251 with 14 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 38 walks.
- Nicholas Castellanos has 17 doubles, eight home runs and 21 walks while hitting .248.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Cardinals vs. Phillies Betting Odds and Trends
Cardinals vs. Phillies Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Cardinals vs. Phillies Betting Trends
- This season, the Cardinals have been favored 42 times and won 27, or 64.3%, of those games.
- St. Louis is 14-10 this season when entering a game favored by -146 or more on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 39 of their 79 opportunities.
- The Phillies have been victorious in 13, or 44.8%, of the 29 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win seven times in 12 chances when named as an underdog of at least +124 or longer on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over the total in 43 of their 77 opportunities.