On Saturday, the Houston Astros (85-69) are hosting the Kansas City Royals (52-102), at 7:10 PM ET. The Royals have taken four straight. J.P. France (11-5) is the starter for the Astros, and Jordan Lyles (4-17) for the Royals.
How to Live Stream Astros vs. Royals
- Game Day: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Astros vs. Royals for free with a trial to Fubo!
Astros and Royals Stats
- The Astros average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- The Astros have the ninth-best ERA (4.01) in the majors this season.
- The Astros’ 213 home runs rank seventh in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 497 extra-base hits, Houston ranks sixth in MLB with a .438 slugging percentage this season.
- The Royals pitching staff is 27th in MLB with a collective 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Kansas City has a 5.15 team ERA that ranks 28th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Royals have hit the fourth-fewest home runs in MLB action this season (152).
- So far this season, Kansas City is 22nd in the majors with a .396 slugging percentage.
Astros vs. Royals Key Players
- Kyle Tucker’s 28 long balls and 108 RBI both lead the Astros, in addition to his team-high .282 average.
- Alex Bregman is batting .265 with 27 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 89 walks.
- Yordan Alvarez has launched a team-best 28 home runs.
- Bobby Witt Jr. leads the Royals in home runs (29), runs batted in (92) and has put up a team-high batting average of .278.
- MJ Melendez is batting .234 with 28 doubles, five triples, 15 home runs and 59 walks.
- Maikel Garcia is batting .273 with 20 doubles, four triples, four home runs and 36 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Royals Betting Odds and Trends
Astros vs. Royals Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Astros vs. Royals Betting Trends
- The Astros have entered the game as favorites 113 times this season and won 58, or 51.3%, of those games.
- The Astros are 4-3 this season when entering a game favored by -278 or more on the moneyline.
- Games involving the Astros have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 81 of 154 chances this season.
- The Royals have won in 44, or 33.6%, of the 131 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Royals have come away with a win two times in 11 chances when named as an underdog of at least +220 or worse on the moneyline.
- Royals games have gone over the total in 74 of their 152 opportunities.