On Saturday, the Los Angeles Angels (69-85) are visiting the Minnesota Twins (82-72), at 2:10 PM ET. The Twins have taken three straight. The starting pitchers are Sonny Gray (8-7) for the Twins, and Kenny Rosenberg (1-2) for the Angels.
How to Live Stream Twins vs. Angels
- Game Day: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Twins vs. Angels for free with a trial to Fubo!
Twins and Angels Stats
- The Twins have a 9.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, second-best in baseball.
- Twins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.90 this year, fifth-best in baseball.
- The Twins have hit 219 homers this season, which ranks fourth in the league.
- Hitters for Minnesota rank 10th in the majors with a combined .424 team slugging percentage.
- The Angels pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB with a collective 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Los Angeles has the 25th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.77).
- The Angels average 1.4 home runs per game to rank third in MLB action with 223 total home runs .
- So far this year, Los Angeles ranks eighth in the majors with a .428 slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Angels Key Players
- Max Kepler leads the Twins with 22 homers on the year. He’s also hitting .251 with 60 RBI.
- Willi Castro has 18 doubles, five triples, nine home runs and 28 walks while batting .252.
- Edouard Julien has 15 doubles, a triple, 14 home runs and 57 walks while batting .262.
- Brandon Drury is batting .259 with 26 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs and 25 walks.
- Randal Grichuk has 27 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 28 walks while hitting .272.
- C.J. Cron is batting .248 with 12 doubles, 12 home runs and 17 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Angels Betting Odds and Trends
Twins vs. Angels Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Twins vs. Angels Betting Trends
- This season, the Twins have won 62 out of the 104 games, or 59.6%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Twins have entered 14 games this season favored by -215 or more and are 8-6 in those contests.
- So far this season, the Twins and their opponents have hit the over in 76 of 154 games with a total.
- The Angels have been victorious in 34, or 41%, of the 83 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Angels have a win-loss record of 3-4 when favored by +177 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- Angels games have gone over the total in 79 of their 154 opportunities.