The Miami Marlins (79-75) will host the Milwaukee Brewers (88-66), Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, with the Brewers on a four-game winning streak. The Brewers will give the start to Brandon Woodruff (5-1), and the Marlins will counter with Jesus Luzardo (10-9).
How to Live Stream Brewers vs. Marlins
- Game Day: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Stadium: LoanDepot park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Brewers vs. Marlins for free with a trial to Fubo!
Brewers and Marlins Stats
- The Brewers have an 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Brewers have the second-best ERA (3.74) in the majors this season.
- The Brewers have hit 161 homers this season, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- Hitters for Milwaukee have combined to rank 26th in the majors with a .387 team slugging percentage.
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has a collective 9.3 K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- Miami has a 4.30 team ERA that ranks 16th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Marlins average one home run per game to rank 24th in baseball with 159 total home runs .
- So far this year, Miami’s .404 slugging percentage is 19th in the majors.
Brewers vs. Marlins Key Players
- Christian Yelich is batting .276 with 32 doubles, two triples, 19 home runs and 73 walks.
- William Contreras’ .284 batting average paces his team.
- Carlos Santana has a team-high 78 runs batted in.
- Luis Arraez leads the team in batting average with a mark of .354.
- Jorge Soler has launched a team-high 36 home runs.
- Jake Burger has sent home a team-best 76 runs batted in.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Marlins Betting Odds and Trends
Brewers vs. Marlins Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Brewers vs. Marlins Betting Trends
- The Brewers have won 48, or 60%, of the 80 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- The Brewers have entered 69 games this season favored by -119 or more and are 41-28 in those contests.
- So far this season, the Brewers and their opponents have hit the over in 70 of 154 games with a total.
- The Marlins have come away with 37 wins in the 82 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Marlins have a win-loss record of 28-42 when favored by -101 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- Marlins games have gone over the total in 71 of their 153 opportunities.