The Boston Red Sox (76-78) will host the Chicago White Sox (58-96), Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, with the White Sox on a three-game losing skid. On the hill for the Red Sox will be Nick Pivetta (9-9), opposed by the White Sox’s Dylan Cease (7-8).
How to Live Stream Red Sox vs. White Sox
- Game Day: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Red Sox vs. White Sox for free with a trial to Fubo!
Red Sox and White Sox Stats
- The Red Sox strike out nine batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 12th in MLB.
- The Red Sox have the 22nd-ranked ERA (4.59) in the majors this season.
- The Red Sox rank 17th in Major League Baseball with 178 home runs.
- Hitters for Boston rank seventh in the majors with a combined .430 team slugging percentage.
- The White Sox pitching staff is fifth in MLB with a collective 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Chicago has the 26th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.96).
- The White Sox average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 20th in baseball with 164 total home runs .
- So far this year, Chicago is slugging .387, the fifth-lowest percentage in the majors.
Red Sox vs. White Sox Key Players
- Rafael Devers leads the Red Sox in home runs (33) and runs batted in (98).
- Justin Turner has 30 doubles, 23 home runs and 51 walks while batting .278.
- Masataka Yoshida has put up a team-best batting average of .285.
- Luis Robert leads the White Sox with 37 home runs and 79 runs batted in, while recording a team-high batting average of .264.
- Andrew Vaughn has 29 doubles, two triples, 20 home runs and 34 walks while batting .263.
- Andrew Benintendi is batting .263 with 33 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 51 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. White Sox Betting Odds and Trends
Red Sox vs. White Sox Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Red Sox vs. White Sox Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been favorites in 71 games this season and won 37 (52.1%) of those contests.
- This season the Red Sox have won 14 of their 30 games, or 46.7%, when favored by at least -147 on the moneyline.
- So far this season, the Red Sox and their opponents have hit the over in 81 of 153 games with a total.
- The White Sox have come away with 34 wins in the 107 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the White Sox have been victorious 14 times in 53 chances when named as an underdog of at least +123 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 69 of their 152 opportunities.