The Chicago White Sox (58-93) will visit the Washington Nationals (66-85), in the second game of a three-game series, Tuesday at 7:05 PM ET. On the mound for the Nationals will be Jackson Rutledge (0-1), matched up against the White Sox’s Jose Urena (0-6).
How to Live Stream Nationals vs. White Sox
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Nationals vs. White Sox for free with a trial to Fubo!
Nationals and White Sox Stats
- The Nationals strike out just 7.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Nationals have pitched to a 4.98 ERA this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Nationals have hit just 139 homers this season, which ranks 29th in the league.
- The offense for Washington has a slugging percentage of .392 this season, 23rd in MLB.
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the White Sox pitching staff ranks third in the majors.
- Chicago has the 26th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.93).
- The White Sox rank 19th in MLB action with 162 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- This season, Chicago is 25th in baseball with a .389 slugging percentage.
Nationals vs. White Sox Key Players
- Lane Thomas paces the Nationals with 25 home runs.
- C.J. Abrams has 23 doubles, five triples, 18 home runs and 28 walks while batting .244.
- Joey Meneses leads the Nationals in runs batted in (81) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .278.
- Luis Robert leads the White Sox in home runs (36) and runs batted in (78).
- Andrew Vaughn has 28 doubles, two triples, 20 home runs and 33 walks while batting .262.
- Andrew Benintendi paces the White Sox’s lineup with a .268 batting average.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. White Sox Betting Odds and Trends
Nationals vs. White Sox Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Nationals vs. White Sox Betting Trends
- This season, the Nationals have won seven out of the 10 games in which they’ve been favored.
- The Nationals have a record of 7-2 in games when oddsmakers favor them by at least -116 on the moneyline.
- Games involving the Nationals have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 70 of 149 chances this season.
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 104 games this season and have come away with the win 34 times (32.7%) in those contests.
- The White Sox have a mark of 32-65 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -103 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox and their opponents have hit the over in 68 of their 149 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.