The Louisville Cardinals (12-14, 6-10 ACC) are heavy underdogs (by 11 points) to stop a five-game road losing streak when they visit the North Carolina Tar Heels (19-8, 11-5 ACC) on Monday, February 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5 points.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch college basketball for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
North Carolina vs. Louisville Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Monday, February 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Arena: Dean Smith Center
- Spread: North Carolina (-11)
- Total: 145.5
Banner not working? CLICK HERE to claim your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook.
North Carolina Betting Stats and Trends
- North Carolina has covered the spread 12 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- The Tar Heels are just 2-7 ATS when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- North Carolina’s games have gone over the total 16 times this season.
- A total of 16 times so far this season, North Carolina and its opponent have combined for more than 145.5 points.
- Tar Heels games have had an average of 148.2 points this season, 2.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Tar Heels score 77.8 points per game, 8.5 more points than the 69.3 the Cardinals give up.
- North Carolina has an 11-8-1 record against the spread and a 17-4 record overall when scoring more than 69.3 points.
- The Tar Heels are shooting 45.6% from the field this season, 3.1 percentage points higher than the 42.5% the Cardinals allow to opponents.
- North Carolina is 11-6-1 against the spread and 16-3 overall when it shoots higher than 42.5% from the field.
Louisville Betting Stats and Trends
- Louisville has put together a record of 8-17-1 against the spread this season.
- Louisville games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- So far this year, eight Louisville games have featured over 145.5 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 6.3 points higher than the average scoring total for Cardinals games (139.2).
- The Cardinals score an average of 68.3 points per game, only 4.1 fewer points than the 72.4 the Tar Heels give up.
- When it scores more than 72.4 points, Louisville is 3-4 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Louisville has put together a 4-4-1 record against the spread and a 7-2 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 43.3% from the field.
BET ON NORTH CAROLINA VS. LOUISVILLE: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
North Carolina vs. Louisville Statistics and Rankings
|North Carolina Rank||North Carolina Stat||Louisville Stat||Louisville Rank|
|93rd||45.6%||Field Goal %||42.1%||275th|
|195th||43.3%||Field Goal % Allowed||42.5%||145th|
North Carolina vs. Louisville Recent Trends
- North Carolina has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 North Carolina games has exceeded the set total eight times.
- The past 10 Tar Heels games averaged one more point (146.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Tar Heels are scoring 0.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Louisville covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Louisville games have exceeded the set total three times.
- The last 10 Cardinals games averaged 137.8 total points, 7.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Cardinals’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 64.9, 3.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Available only in AZ and IA. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Text NEXTSTEP to 53342 or Call 1-800-Next-Step (AZ). Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org (IA). Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents (IA). Collegiate in-play wagers and prop bets on individuals prohibited (AZ).