The San Francisco Giants (76-76) will visit the Los Angeles Dodgers (93-58), Thursday at 10:10 PM ET, in a battle of NL West rivals. The Dodgers will give the start to Emmet Sheehan (3-1), and the Giants will turn to Kyle Harrison (1-1).
How to Live Stream Dodgers vs. Giants
- Game Day: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
- TV: MLB Network
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Dodgers vs. Giants for free with a trial to Fubo!
Dodgers and Giants Stats
- The Dodgers have an 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Dodgers have pitched to a 4.15 ERA this season, which ranks 14th in baseball.
- The Dodgers rank second in Major League Baseball with 237 home runs.
- Hitters for Los Angeles have a combined .458 slugging percentage this season, which ranks second in MLB.
- The Giants pitching staff is 18th in the majors with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- San Francisco has a 4.10 team ERA that ranks 12th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Giants rank 19th in MLB play with 164 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- This season, San Francisco ranks 24th in the majors with a .390 slugging percentage.
Dodgers vs. Giants Key Players
- Mookie Betts paces the Dodgers in home runs (39) and runs batted in (103).
- Freddie Freeman is hitting .337 to pace his team.
- Max Muncy has 16 doubles, a triple, 36 home runs and 79 walks while batting .213.
- Wilmer Flores has racked up a team-best 22 home runs.
- LaMonte Wade Jr is hitting .263 with 14 doubles, two triples, 16 home runs and 72 walks.
- Thairo Estrada has accumulated a team-high batting average of .279.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Dodgers vs. Giants Betting Odds and Trends
Dodgers vs. Giants Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Dodgers vs. Giants Betting Trends
- This season, the Dodgers have been favored 126 times and won 80, or 63.5%, of those games.
- The Dodgers have a record of 26-14, a 65% win rate, when favored by -185 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- So far this season, the Dodgers and their opponents have hit the over in 86 of 150 games with a total.
- The Giants have won in 32, or 45.7%, of the 70 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Giants have come away with a win three times in six chances when named as an underdog of at least +156 or worse on the moneyline.
- Giants games have gone over the total in 67 of their 151 opportunities.