On Friday, a matchup of NL Central rivals is on the schedule, with the Chicago Cubs (82-77) visiting the Milwaukee Brewers (90-69) at 8:10 PM ET. The Cubs will hand the ball to Kyle Hendricks (6-8), and the Brewers will turn to Colin Rea (6-6).
How to Live Stream Cubs vs. Brewers
- Game Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
- TV: Marquee Sports Network
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Cubs vs. Brewers for free with a trial to Fubo!
Cubs and Brewers Stats
- The Cubs average the 19th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked ERA (4.15) in the majors this season.
- The Cubs rank 14th in Major League Baseball with 191 home runs.
- Hitters for Chicago have combined for a team rank of 11th in the majors with a .419 team slugging percentage.
- The pitching staff for the Brewers has a collective 8.9 K/9, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Milwaukee has the top team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.74).
- The Brewers average 1.0 home run per game to rank 24th in MLB action with 162 total home runs .
- So far this season, Milwaukee is 25th in the majors, slugging .385.
Cubs vs. Brewers Key Players
- Cody Bellinger’s 26 homers and 96 RBI both lead the Cubs, on top of his team-high .310 average.
- Nico Hoerner is batting .286 with 27 doubles, four triples, nine home runs and 49 walks.
- Ian Happ has 34 doubles, three triples, 20 home runs and 98 walks while hitting .247.
- Christian Yelich is batting .277 with 34 doubles, two triples, 19 home runs and 75 walks, while getting on base at a rate of .367.
- Carlos Santana has driven in the most runs for the Brewers with 82 runs batted in.
- William Contreras paces the Brewers with a team-best batting average of .289.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Brewers Betting Odds and Trends
Cubs vs. Brewers Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Cubs vs. Brewers Betting Trends
- This season, the Cubs have won 53 out of the 92 games, or 57.6%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Cubs have a record of 51-34 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -114 on the moneyline.
- So far this season, the Cubs and their opponents have hit the over in 79 of 159 games with a total.
- The Brewers have been underdogs in 73 games this season and have come away with the win 40 times (54.8%) in those contests.
- The Brewers have a mark of 32-31 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -107 or worse on the moneyline.
- Contests with the Brewers have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 71 of 159 chances this season.