At Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Tuesday, the Baltimore Orioles (97-59) open a two-game series against the Washington Nationals (69-88), at 6:35 PM ET. Kyle Bradish (11-7) will start for the Orioles, and Josiah Gray (8-12) for the Nationals.
How to Live Stream Orioles vs. Nationals
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Orioles vs. Nationals for free with a trial to Fubo!
Orioles and Nationals Stats
- The Orioles average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the league this season.
- The Orioles have pitched to a 4.00 ERA this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- The Orioles have hit 180 homers this season, which ranks 16th in the league.
- Hitters for Baltimore rank ninth in the majors with a combined .426 team slugging percentage.
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks 28th in MLB with a collective 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Washington has a 5.01 team ERA that ranks 27th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Nationals have hit the second-fewest home runs in baseball this season (146).
- So far this season, Washington’s .396 slugging percentage is 23rd in the majors.
Orioles vs. Nationals Key Players
- Adley Rutschman has put up a team-best batting average of .276.
- Gunnar Henderson has hit 27 home runs to pace his team.
- Anthony Santander leads the Orioles with 27 home runs and 92 runs batted in.
- Lane Thomas leads the Nationals with 27 long balls.
- C.J. Abrams is hitting .247 with 27 doubles, six triples, 18 home runs and 32 walks.
- Joey Meneses has the top batting average on the Nationals (.279) while pacing in runs batted in (87).
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Orioles vs. Nationals Betting Odds and Trends
Orioles vs. Nationals Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Orioles vs. Nationals Betting Trends
- The Orioles have been favorites in 79 games this season and won 53 (67.1%) of those contests.
- The Orioles have entered five games this season favored by -237 or more and are 4-1 in those contests.
- Games involving the Orioles have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 79 of 156 chances this season.
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 143 games this season and have come away with the win 58 times (40.6%) in those contests.
- The Nationals have a mark of 8-18 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +194 or worse on the moneyline.
- Contests with the Nationals have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 74 of 155 chances this season.