The San Francisco Giants (77-77) and Los Angeles Dodgers (94-59) will meet on Saturday at Dodger Stadium, with first pitch at 9:10 PM ET. The Dodgers will hand the ball to Clayton Kershaw (12-4), and the Giants will turn to Sean Manaea (7-6).
How to Live Stream Dodgers vs. Giants
- Game Day: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Dodgers vs. Giants for free with a trial to Fubo!
Dodgers and Giants Stats
- The Dodgers have an 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Dodgers have pitched to a 4.14 ERA this season, which ranks 14th in baseball.
- The Dodgers’ 238 home runs rank second in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 547 extra-base hits, Los Angeles ranks second in MLB with a .457 slugging percentage this season.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Giants pitching staff ranks 22nd in MLB.
- San Francisco’s 4.09 team ERA ranks 12th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Giants rank 19th in MLB action with 168 total home runs.
- This season, San Francisco ranks 25th in baseball, slugging .390.
Dodgers vs. Giants Key Players
- The Dodgers’ best power option comes in the form of Mookie Betts and his 39-dinger 103-RBI season, both team highs.
- Freddie Freeman is batting .337 to pace his team.
- Max Muncy is hitting .211 with 16 doubles, a triple, 36 home runs and 79 walks.
- Wilmer Flores has swatted a team-high 22 long balls.
- LaMonte Wade Jr is hitting .262 with 14 doubles, two triples, 16 home runs and 72 walks.
- Thairo Estrada leads the Giants’ lineup with a .276 batting average.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Dodgers vs. Giants Betting Odds and Trends
Dodgers vs. Giants Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Dodgers vs. Giants Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 128 games this season and won 81 (63.3%) of those contests.
- The Dodgers have a record of 17-8, a 68% win rate, when favored by -226 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Dodgers and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 87 of 152 opportunities.
- The Giants have been underdogs in 72 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (45.8%) in those contests.
- The Giants have been listed as an underdog of +185 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- The Giants and their opponents have gone over in 68 of their 153 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.