On Thursday, the Toronto Blue Jays (85-67) are visiting the New York Yankees (76-76), at 7:05 PM ET. The Yankees have lost three straight. The Yankees will hand the ball to Gerrit Cole (13-4), and the Blue Jays will turn to Jose Berrios (11-10).
How to Live Stream Yankees vs. Blue Jays
- Game Day: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Yankees vs. Blue Jays for free with a trial to Fubo!
Yankees and Blue Jays Stats
- The Yankees average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-most in the league.
- The Yankees have pitched to a 4.00 ERA this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Yankees rank eighth in Major League Baseball with 209 home runs.
- Hitters for New York have combined for a team rank of 22nd in the majors with a .395 team slugging percentage.
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks second in MLB with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Toronto has a 3.75 team ERA that ranks second across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Blue Jays average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 18th in MLB play with 175 total home runs .
- This season, Toronto is 14th in the majors with a .415 slugging percentage.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Key Players
- Gleyber Torres has accumulated a team-high batting average of .273 and paces the Yankees in runs batted in (66).
- Aaron Judge has hit 32 home runs to lead his team.
- Anthony Volpe is hitting .208 with 20 doubles, four triples, 21 home runs and 50 walks.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. leads the Blue Jays with 24 long balls and runs batted in, driving in 90.
- George Springer has 22 doubles, a triple, 20 home runs and 58 walks while batting .257.
- Bo Bichette leads the Blue Jays’ lineup with a .303 batting average.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds and Trends
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends
- This season, the Yankees have won 50 out of the 93 games, or 53.8%, in which they’ve been favored.
- The Yankees have a record of 36-22 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -137 on the moneyline.
- The Yankees and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 67 of 151 opportunities.
- The Blue Jays have come away with 21 wins in the 37 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Blue Jays have come away with a win five times in 10 chances when named as an underdog of at least +116 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Blue Jays and their opponents have hit the over in 64 of their 152 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.